CTEK växer och marknaden ställer nya krav på den digitala strukturen samt försäljningen online och nu söker vi en E-Commerce Manager – en roll som kräver gedigen kunskap och erfarenhet från den digitala världen samt ett brinnande intresse för sälj och marknadsföring. Se nedan…
We are looking for an E-commerce Manager
Since we were established in 1997, CTEK has continued to grow and expand into new markets all over the world. These markets continue to evolve, and the way in which we service demand for our products needs to continually adapt, especially in areas such as online sales and digital presence.
In order to ensure we optimise our online presence we are looking to recruit an E-Commerce Manager. – the successful candidate will require significant knowledge and experience of the digital commercial world as well as experience in sales and marketing. We are looking for a candidate who loves challenges, has a relevant background and wants to make a positive contribution to the continued growth of our company.
As E-Commerce Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing sales and marketing activities within the “on-line” sector. You will be focused on business development with both existing and new distribution partners, whilst also exploring potential new markets. You will be expected to visit distribution partners regularly to develop working relationships, jointly undertaking activities such as market research and campaign planning and execution. Forecasting and reporting will be required to demonstrate your impact on sales growth.
Responsibility and authority
- Identifying and developing new distribution partners
- Management and development of existing distribution partners
- Implementing sales and marketing plans, including campaigns and promotions.
- Reporting on activities, progress and plans – weekly summary
- Monthly management reporting
- Sales forceasting
- Develop existing business through close cooperation with Amazon and other On-line distribution partners
- Identify new business opportunities
- Identify and develop sales and marketing opportunities
- Analyse sales activity and prepare management reports
- Meet sales targets
- Drive sales by working closely with Amazon and other On-line distribution partners
- Handle content, reviews, comments and campaigns using amazon analytics
- Be responsible for conversions and objectives
Budget and accountability for results
- Responsible for all On-line business sales budget.
- Minimum 3-year experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with sales
- Good negotiating skills
Knowledge and skills required for this position
- Negotiation and business awareness
- Familiar with Microsoft office package, CRM and other analytical and sales business systems
- English essential
- Other European languages is preferable
Personal skills required
- Verbal communication
- Good presentation skills
- Team player
- Written communication
- Planning and organization
- Flexibility (“can do” attitude)
- Time management
- Full clean driving license
- Valid passport
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout region. 75+ Days travel
Role is based in HQ in Vikmanshyttan / Sweden
More information about the position
Ola Lundin, recruitment partner, +46 705 35 54 07
Send your application via lundinbostrom.se
Welcome to CTEK!