At Happy Socks we have made it our mission to spread happiness everywhere, and you only have to spend a few minutes with us to realize how seriously we take it!
We’re now looking for an Accounting Manager Sweden with focus on qualified accounting for the group’s largets entity Happy Socks AB.
This role is placed at our HQ in Stockholm, where we are approximately 130 employees from over 25 different countries.
You’ll be part of a high-performing Finance Department of 12 people, who always do our best and help each other out. You will lead a team of accountants and financial assistant.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate the financial statements for Happy Socks AB and some other smaller entities in Sweden
- Annual reports
- Qualified accounting tasks
- Transfer pricing calculation
- Financing (loans, interest, etc.)
- Projects concerning Swedish legal entities
- Responsibility for three employees within the team
We’re looking for someone with at least 8 years of professional experience from accounting in an international organization. Experience from one of the “big-4” auditing firms is a big plus. In your work you’re structured, detailed focused and you don’t leave things unattended. You have previous experience of leading a finance team. You are also open to new challenges and you probably love it when things happen fast, and you’ll be part of making sure we deliver on our promises.
To succeed in this role, we think you have
- Degree within Business Administration or similar education
- Experience in a bigger ERP system, or Business Central in particular
- Proven ability to independently drive and coordinate finance projects
- Great skills in MS Office
- Great skills in English, both in spoken and in writing
- Proven experience of managing an accounting team
- An analytical and service minded approach
We also think you have a genuine interest of working with accounting, and a strong ability to plan, execute and prioritize.
But most importantly, we think you have the personality to fit a somewhat crazy, fun work environment where we believe in color and playfulness, a place where you can expect the unexpected and you are a source of creative weirdness.
This recruitment is in collaboration with Vindex AB. Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply by sending your resume to responsible recruiter Erica Röös (073-338 10 85 email@example.com) or apply via the ad. We recruit on an ongoing basis and look forward to receiving your application!