Brand Development Manager to Ankorstore Nordics
Ankorstore has expanded rapidly on the European market and is now aiming to take off in the Nordics with a base in Stockholm. Ankorstore is looking for a talented and driven Brand Development Manager to join them on their mission to strengthen independent retail in Europe.
At Ankorstore, they believe that local independent retailers have a great impact on the soul of our cities and villages, and they believe that the retailers will flourish even more if they are provided with great tools and exceptional shopping conditions. With this in mind, Ankorstore is building the largest marketplace that connects authentic European brands with thousands of independent retailers. Ankorstore was founded in 2019 and has recently closed a $100 million Series B funding. They already have over 200 employees and want to continue to scale strongly.
As a Brand Development Manager, your #1 mission will be to demonstrate Ankorstore’s value proposition and convince the best brands in the Nordics to increase their Wholesales activity and potential on our platform through continuous and dedicated support. This is a key role for the company’s success as you will be leveraging the potential of their brands and thereby helping entrepreneurs in their mission and development.
You are offered
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of the fastest growing European startups just after series B
- Working with a very ambitious & mission driven team backed by powerful VCs (Tiger Global, Bain Capital)
- Strong values, a real purpose-driven company, in an international environment
- A highly dynamic environment in a fast scaling company at a stage where you will be able to shape things autonomously and participate to the future of the organisation
- A real playground for development with exciting career opportunities, locally or internationally, with strong mentors
- Competitive compensation, fixed and bonus
Act as a trusted Business Partner:
- Leverage Ankorstore's European expertise to convince brands to manage and increase their wholesale activity and presence on our platform
- Manage and develop your portfolio of brands sharing the same objective: accelerate their retailer acquisition, optimize and leverage their current and potential network
- Identify key pain points, understand brand’s challenges and leverage Ankorstore's features and products to provide solutions
- Become a trusted business partner by providing effective prospection and sales strategy to your brands portfolio
- Identify and go after opportunities in order to get more retailers referred by the brands in a structured manner: commit the brands to spend time and resources on a strong and ambitious referral strategy
Optimize Brand Excellence:
- Drive product adoption by providing extra and tailored support to brands
- Provide the best tools & best practices to the brands to improve their prospection and conversion, improve repurchase rate on their current BtoB base
- Monitor performance and brand activity: analyze and manage performance to identify upsell opportunities and needs for optimizations
Vi söker dig som
- At least 3-4 years in an Account Manager or Business Development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
- Passion for retailer/wholesaler/e-commerce and the mission of Ankorstore
- Data and impact driven: you know how to track your results and see how to get better
- B2B experience is a plus
As a person, you are resilient and always eager to go the extra mile. You love to understand and convince, you never take no for an answer and you are not scared of driving a high amount of calls. You are a strong relationship builder with determination to ensure your client's success, you understand their pain points, and always open new business opportunities. You also have the ability to adapt perfectly to their audience and show proactivity to always find solutions. You are organized, and can manage multiple relationships at a time, and can easily prioritize tasks.
Information om företaget
Dela detta jobb