Sweden, Skåne, Malmö
Business unit: Paints and Coatings
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Within our Nordic Marketing function, we are looking for a Customer Marketing & Activtion Manager
Responsible for customer* marketing and channel activation of consumer products in retail in Sweden for Akzo Nobel's brands Nordsjö, Cuprinol, Sadolin, Polyfilla and Hammerite.
* Customers are individual stores and retail chains in LSO and SSO. NID is included in SSO.
- Customer Marketing: Responsible for activating BTL marketing through the LSO, SSO and NID channel sales devices.
- Channel activation: Responsible for information and cooperation with sales managers and marketing managers in developing sales activities for sales teams.
- Team collaboration: Collaborate internally with brand teams / NID team / sales teams to ensure that brand strategies, campaigns, customer and consumer advertising and shop activities are in the same direction / towards common goals.
- Customer collaboration: Collaborate externally with customers together with sales managers / KAM.
- Prepare sales material to sales and stores: Responsible for compiling and presenting information to sales teams in and between sales meetings relevant to the sales period.
- Budget: Responsibility for BTL budget of Customer Marketing, control and implementation.
- Educational materials: Responsible to drive the development of customer training materials to maintain and expand the sales team and customers expertise in our products, colors, up sales / more sales, campaign activation, etc.
- Channel insight: Responsibility for insight into the development of the consumer's purchase journey and execute actions aimed at strengthening the consumer's experience in the store.
- Exhibitions and events: Responsible for helping with the production of material.
Job requirements/Candidate profile
- Education: Bachelor (BSc) in Business Economics/Marketing
- Work skills: Experience within a marketing function for minimum 5 years
- Long employment in AnkzoNobel, with relevant experience, can be a substitute for the 2 point above
- Language: English (fluent), able to understand Swedish, Danish and Norwegian
- Microsoft Office
We are looking for someone who is flexible and open-minded to new ideas and have an ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment without losing track on priorities. You should be able to quickly navigate between high-level planning activities and hands-on tasks. To be successful in this position you need to be a good team player and self-going “doer” with speed and engagement. To get your way through, you also need to be enlightening but also convincing.
This is a position on full time basis where you will report to the Nordic Customer Marketing & Activation Manager. Please apply via our online recruitment system with an uploaded job specific resume and cover letter. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.