We are now looking for the right person to fill the key position as a Business Developer within the Business Unit Consumer Sales Finland Customer Loyalty team.
Our purpose is to improve our customer experience and drive business results. All daily work in Consumer Sales Nordic is carried out in cross-functional scrum teams. Ensuring we are in the forefront in each competence area all employees will belong to a chapter i.e. center of excellence. Chapters are groups of functional competences that will share best practices and develop their expertise.
What will you be doing
- Actively developing our multi-channel communication & sales processes
- Creating customer journey and CX development initiatives with stakeholders
- Hands-on implementation of improvements and new processes
- Seeking for new ways to improve the omnichannel sales process
- Turning customer insight and customer data to practice
- Contributing to digital service development and design
Your background and profile
- You are motivated to reach out and grow the business
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree level or equivalent relevant qualification. (e.g. Economics, Business)
- Relevant work experience in marketing & sales or service development
- Familiarity with service design methods
- Familiarity with marketing and sales software is a bonus
- You are well-structured and analytical in your reporting and planning
- You have a natural independent way of working and supporting your team
- Good skills in Finnish and in English, Swedish is a bonus.
Our ideal candidate is a team player! A colleague who is good at building strong relationships and taking own initiatives. We offer a team of supportive and professional coworkers and a work environment where you’ll find it easy to be your best and discover opportunities to grow.
You will have support from our Content and Data Analyst Specialist in your team.
You will work within a scrum team environment, utilizing and partnering with teams around you. You can be experienced in business and looking for new challenges or in your early career. But most importantly you have a can-do attitude and results driven mindset. In this role you will have the opportunity to use and grow your expertise broadly.
We offer you
We offer you an exciting position and the possibility to develop further in a rapidly growing field.
There is a lot of flexibility at work. For example you can work both remotely and in our modern renovated office at Vallila. Responsibility and openness are our key values which means that we are genuinely interested in our employees’ wellbeing as well as social responsibility. We will also offer you lunch benefit as well as sport and culture benefit.
Vattenfall is now looking for the right person to fill the key position as a business developer within the Business Unit Consumer Sales Finland customer loyalty team. Our purpose is to improve our customer experience and drive business results. This is an approximately one year fixed-term contract because of a parental leave.
Within Business Area Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. The employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over six million customers at Vattenfall, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales & solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
Please apply through Vattenfall’s webpage by submitting your cover letter, CV and salary request in English no later than 22nd December 2021. We ask you to apply as soon as possible since interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. We are looking forward to your application!
For further information about the position or recruitment process please contact Barona’s Senior Consultant Krista Pulkkinen, tel. +358 50 505 7715 on Wednesdays from 10.00 to 11.30.
Dela detta jobb