Category Sourcing Manager – Baettr Guldsmedshyttan
Join a great organization in development! Baettr has a clear strategy and we are experiencing rapid growth. We are now looking to further strengthen our Group Sourcing Team to meet current and future requirements in a dynamic industry.
You will be part of an organization that is dedicated to green energy, with skilled and motived colleagues around the world. In the Global Sourcing department, we support all our sites in China, Sweden, India and Denmark.
For the right candidate, joining Baettr Group Sourcing, in a time of growth and opportunities, it is an eminent chance to impact the development and positioning of sourcing. Join us on our journey towards a more sustainable future, says Joen Østergaard, Director, Global Sourcing.
Your responsibilities and tasks
You will be expected to challenge the status quo and help to further strengthen the sourcing team. Your main role will be to support sites in Sweden and Denmark, developing the supply base within your own categories ensuring strong partnerships. This includes selecting the right suppliers and negotiating terms and conditions, with focus on cost and risk mitigation. Working in a global function, you will also find yourself supporting colleagues at Baettrs other sites in China and India. Involvement in CAPEX projects as well as more local driven sourcing tasks can also be expected. Your main activities will include:
- Develop and manage the supply base through well-defined category strategies in cooperation with factories and other key stakeholders.
- Negotiate and implement agreements to support Baettr strategy and targets.
- Prepare and drive RFQs and CAPEX projects.
- Lead Cross Functional Teams within own categories.
- Build up spend- and data analysis to support the sourcing activities across the value chain.
- Collect and maintain market intelligence as support to stakeholders incl. KAM team.
In this role, you will travel up to 30 days annually.
- MSc. in mechanical engineering, procurement, or business administration
- You have a commercial background combined with a technical understanding.
- You have recent experience with sourcing related positions – preferably from a global production company.
- Fluent in Swedish and/or English
To succeed in this role, we think that you are an experienced negotiator with an ability to implement sourcing opportunities. Furthermore, you are self-driven with good communication skills, have a positive and at the same time analytical mindset and are able to thrive in a dynamic organization. You can drive continuous improvement projects and possess a structured work ethic. Finally, you have a good cultural understanding and can handle and understand local needs.
Information and application
Are you the person we are looking for? If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Tobias Björk at phone; +46 (0)70-97 75 100 or by e-mail; firstname.lastname@example.org. We kindly ask you to submit your application in English.
All applications are treated confidentially. The recruitment process is handled by AxÖ Consulting, but you will be hired directly at Baettr.
We are a dynamic, future-oriented and international organization where we live our values, Be accountable, Imagine Better and Be respectful, it is therefore important that you can identify with our values and help us live these in everyday life. We emphasize a good and comfortable working environment, where there is room and space for our differences and where we take care of the individual. We emphasize innovation and promote development according to our motto: Engineering the Foundation for Future Generations.
Dela detta jobb