The Channel Marketing Lead will develop and execute key activities of the marketing activity plan together with current, new and potential partners and an always-on communication to drive engagement, usage and customer satisfaction. Help establish the company as the most innovative brand in the market and increase consumer demand for mobile products (phones, wearables, tablets etc.).
Execution of activities across key consumer touchpoints such as website, social media and CRM platforms as well as consumer events. Selective asset production and adaptation. The role also includes both meeting and driving cooperation with current, new and potential partners for company marketing activities. You will also facilitate continuous activity follow-up and digital learning to re-apply in the category team´s work.
You will be responsible mainly for:
- Supporting Business Development Managers in developing and executing the Marketing Activity Plan for launch and always-on communication for the applicable markets.
- Developing and maintaining Always-on Calendar for company services. Launch programs and brand building initiatives, and coordinated to facilitate both cross-category and category-specific communication through each channel. It should build on consumer insights and content marketing best practices.
- Execution of marketing activities and assets across consumer touchpoints with a focus on company owned channels.
- Planning, developing and adapting creatives to support and reinforce aspirational and emotional brand perception.
- Briefing and project management of creative, digital, community management and action marketing agencies within SENA network. Together with agencies finding and maintaining a suitable and consistent brand tonality and product messaging across consumer touchpoints.
- Follow up and evaluate activities on business KPIs and performance such as engagement, usage and satisfaction.
- University degree, preferably with a major in Marketing
- Project Management excellence
- Analytical skills – including for turning digital marketing statistics into simple, effective and actionable guidance
- Experience from managing the digital consumer experience
- MS Office, mainly Excel, PPT
- Independent and self-managing, identifying and proposing solutions to challenges/opportunities
- Experience from leading Service, FMCG or Consumer Electronics/Telecom company is a merit
- Experience from a Nordic matrix organization is a merit
- Results & performance driven
- Structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines
- Creativity in problem-solving and marketing
- Take own initiatives and drive implementation
- Strong collaboration skills and inter-culturally savvy
- A doer with a can-do attitude and flexibility
We offer you
As our Channel Marketing Lead we can offer you a various job with dedicated co-workers and in an exciting and fast moving business. If you appreciate and strive in a fast moving and often changing environment, this is the roll for you. The service is for 1 year, with great chances of extension for the right person. For questions regarding the service, you are welcome to contact Victoria Dall at firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome with your application in Swedish or English.
As soon as possible