Content Specialist to Wolters Kluwer
Wolters Kluwer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, nurses, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
Wolters Kluwer Scandinavia are now looking for a passionate, operative and self-motivated Content Specialist to lead creation and publishing of content across all our channels. You are responsible to create content on your own and to lead the content production by aligning our internal and external resources around our process, coaching and driving others to produce the content we need.
Together with others in our Scandinavian Marketing Team you are highly involved in defining the purpose of our content, plotted in customer journeys as well as measuring performance and taking actions to optimize
You will report to the Scandinavian Marketing Director and work in a Scandinavian team of country marketing managers and marketing specialists. The position is located in Gothenburg, but a localization in either Oslo or Copenhagen is also a possibility.
• Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
• Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity, consistency and fulfilment of purpose
• Collaborate with Country Marketing Managers, Marketing Specialists and Content Producers (internal & external) to create relevant content
• Manage publishing across all channels
• Measure content performance and optimize
• Organize Scandinavian translations of content
• A bachelor´s degree in Marketing (or similar post-secondary education)
• 3+ years of experience in Content Marketing (preferably in B2B SW or Tax & Accounting business)
• Proven track record of content creation in multiple channels (web, SoMe, ads, articles, video, etc.)
• Key skills: Web CMS, SoMe, Adobe Acrobat/Illustrator, storytelling
• Additional skills that is a plus: Proficiency in several Scandinavian languages, strong photo-, video-, graphical design skills
• Very good writing skills
• Good experience of video and graphical content, incl production
• Understanding of content marketing tactics, such as SEO, digital advertising, social media marketing and Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing
• Team player that also like to take responsibility and drive part of your work independently
• Demonstrated ability to lead content marketing work
• Curious with a good sense for details
• Structured, driving with good coordination skills
• You have proficiency in written/verbal English as well as native in one of the Scandinavian languages
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Cajsa Malm email: Cajsa.Malm@jurek.se or Martina Alexandersson email: Martina.Alexandersson@jurek.se We do not accept applications through email.
Dela detta jobb