Costumer Success Manager - Albert
Do you want to join a solid team at a successful Gothenburg-based start-up that is a leading private digital math tutor?
Our aim is to make a real difference in the mathematics education of school children, especially for those who can’t afford a human private tutor. Our history is in the making, and we hope to find yet another member to join our journey and the amazing Albert family. We believe that every individual contributes and in the importance of having fun while sharing knowledge.
We are a team of talented and highly driven people doing what we love with a great mind, heart and values. We stand out from the crowd as our platform evolves, we need more skilled and courageous people to join our action-oriented and skilled team and we are now looking for a Customer Success Manager.
About the role
As a Customer Success Manager at Albert, you will become a true key player in our continued growth and mission to become the number one digital math tutor. We are looking for you who are customer-centric and are eager to learn more about our customers and products. It is important to us that you have first in class communication, organizational, planning, analytical and interpersonal skills as you will be a link between the customers and the company working with both B2C and B2B.
Keys and responsibility
- Lead and follow-up customer success journey projects covering integrations, best practice, user interface, on-boarding etc.
- Own your customers usage and proactively work with renewals and customer success, pre- post-sales
- Analyze user data working with e.g. Google Analytics and concretize insights for the creation of content / goal to drive engagement and use of service, from trialing test to premium loyal
- Create and coordinate account documentation including reports, proposals, business assessments and recommendations from impacts and A / B tests.
- Work alongside a team to grow customers together
- The ability to clearly communicate with customers over phone, mail, push and SoMe
You are an ambitious person with a never say die attitude who thrives on helping your customers succeed. You are interested in and understand how clients and costumers work and how to navigate. You are self-sufficient and organized but also a great team player.
- Preferably experience from a similar role, ideally CSM, CRM, Marketing Automation and/or similar
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driven, motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
- Down to earth and hands-on personality
- Eager to learn and develop, both as a person and also to make the team grow
Join us on our journey, and we’ll make sure you will have a blast!
In this recruitment we are cooperating with OOAK Relations. For further information about the role please contact Daniel Grette +46 (0)706-10 67 40. All applications and contacts remain confidential. Selection is ongoing so do not wait to submit your application.