Surface Chemistry a business unit of Nouryon, operates in 50 countries, employing over 1500 people. Based in Chicago, IL, United States with regional marketing centers in Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Singapore and Stenungsund, Sweden. We are leading supplier of specialty surfactants and synthetic and bio-polymers additives. We service a wide range of industries including agro, asphalt, cleaning, fabric care, mining, personal care and petroleum.
We have an immediate opening for an individual who can fulfil a role for Customer Service and Logistics for Surface Chemistry EMEIA in Stenungsund. As a CSR in the Customer Service Team you will be a link between the customers world-wide and Surface Chemistry’s supply chain processes regarding sales order fulfilment. Our office is located within the city of Stenungsund and offer fresh offices with a view over the ocean.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Receipt of orders, input into SAP, order status control, monitoring, invoicing, providing shipping documents and handling of other customer requests such as questionnaires and other types of documents
- Serving customers with service related to customer segmentation, lead-times, product availability, quality and coordination of transport & logistics
- Acquire the role of information source for both internal and external customers, and to maintain, improve and build relationships with customers
- Be responsible for returns handling and complaints
- Take initiative and be proactive in customer relations
- Maintaining continuous improvement focus
- Academic degree in economy/logistics/business administration or corresponding education/ experience
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Fluent in English and Swedish, additional language skills are considered a merit
- Good computer skills
- Experience from working in a global environment
- You are customer service oriented with excellent customer service sense and have the social skills to build long term relationships
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a merit
What can Nouryon offer you?Do you think sustainability, innovation, security and collaboration are important? Do you want to grow together with a company that looks forward and constantly improves its way of working? Our employees have ideas for a sustainable future, and drive to realize them. They believe that integrity and long-term relationships are key to success. If that is right for you, we are happy to accommodate your ambitions and can offer you many career opportunities. From the first day, we support your personal development through challenging roles and extensive opportunities to learn and grow in a dynamic, international and proactive work environment with great diversity.
Additional informationThis is a permanent position on full time basis. The position is based in Stenungsund. Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded, if you need help, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the vacancy please contact Pia Fallström+4630385421, Customer Service Supervisor.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact Hugo Jobring, Talent Resourcing partner, phone: +46709577361
For union related questions, please contact:
Magnus Svensson, Unionen, phone + 46 303 858 38
Follow us on LinkedIn och Facebook for news and updates