Customer support specialist within Financial Service and Capital
You will be mainly working within the Support & Service team within the Swedish operation of Capital Markets, AbaSec. AbaSec is a software solution for the buy-and sell side of the investment community; supporting the entire workflow in the areas of securities trading, account administration, fund management, reporting and private banking.
- Support and assists our customers daily with both functional and technical support.
- Be part of the daily schema
- Dealing with the full range of issues daily
- Planning of own work; making sure you work with the right issues
- Responsible for customer communication around issues including internal follow up
- Collaboration within Capital Markets, across products and locations
- Play a significant role when it comes to quality and customer satisfaction
- You are the connection between the customers business and Capital Markets Products
- Be curious and want to go into/learn other areas of responsibility
- A good understanding of the financial market and the core business
- Contribute to a positive attitude in the team
We expect you have
- aspiration to deliver customer value with high quality
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial Markets and products
- Experience with securities trading and an interest to grow in this area
- Ability to drive and realize efficiencies in operations
- Experience of providing business critical services to customers
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills
- Problem solving & decision making ability
- Client facing capabilities
- demonstrated ability to drive and deliver results
- can drive and execute the delivery, and you are an eager learner with a natural curiosity
- a can-do and positive attitude and thrive in complex functional and technical environments and a personal drive to succeed and manage under dynamic circumstances
It´s an advantage if you have
- ITIL process knowledge
- Technical skills including IT operations
- Multicultural delivery coordination skills
- SQL and database skills
- Finnish language.
Since we work with customers based in Sweden, Finland and Norway this role requires that you speak English and Swedish.
Furthermore, willing to regularly meet stakeholders, customers another industry participant on site
We are offered a consulting assignment with a start date at 2020-08-17 and that will continue until 2021-01-17 and with a possible hire after the consulting assignment.
For questions about the mission you are welcome to contact consoultant manager Gabriel Spennare at email: firstname.lastname@example.org and tel: +46 76 275 65 18. Warm welcome with your application as soon as possible via www.jurek.se.
Dela detta jobb