Danish speaking Customer Service Consultant
Modis Life Science is now looking for a Danish speaking Customer Service Consultant to a Pharma company in Solna. This is a consultancy assignment initially for 6 months.
As a customer service consultant you will handle the customer service for Nordic customers - from order to delivery. It includes order management and follow up, consignment management, returns and credits, recall and complaint handling and customer surveys.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Order handling for all order types, follow up and coordination
- Weekly File follow up
- Negative Inventory follow up – daily basis
- KQ Hold follow up – daily basis
- Corrective Action Reporting in ETQ of all damaged good, warehouse mistakes and transportation errors.
- Actively provide our customers with back-order information
- Handle Returns – identify original invoice amount and align with return policy, collect approvals and document in Order Attachment
- Participate in all required training and educations
- Develop and maintain good customer relations
- Work together with the sales representatives to give our customers the best service
- Respect and work within the company´s Business Conduct Policy and the company´s Credo and represent the company in a professional and ethical way in all situations
- Positive mindset and attitude
- Responsible for sharing the workload of the whole department and ensure team work within Customer Service.
- To follow and deliver agreed SLA for the department
- To commit to agreed SLA with external customers and distributors
- Knowledge of 2 Nordic languages is required: Danish as mother tounge and Swedish
- Good knowledge in English, written and spoken
- System and Computer knowledge (order system, supplier system, Office etc)
Requested personality traits
Results and Performance Driven: The ability to deliver business results and solutions and keep the focus on driving customer value. The willingness to assume personal ownership and accountability.
Sense of Urgency: The ability to proactively sense and take action on problems and opportunities. The willingness to act quickly.
Integrity and Credo-based Actions: The ability to build trust. The willingness to put the Credo top of mind for all decisions.
The ability to cooperate and communicate with customers and employees at all levels within the organization. This person should be service minded, patience, pay attention to details and be flexible. It is also important to be efficient and well organized.
The ability to solve issues in the longer run as well as with short notice. Constructive and innovative, always with the needs of the customer put at first.
For questions, please contact: Cecilia Larzon (firstname.lastname@example.org)