Director Brand Communications, Vattenfall
We are now hiring our new
Director Brand Communications (N-2)
The objective of the brand team is build the equity of the Vattenfall Group’s brand portfolio in line with the Corporate brand strategy and purpose so that brands add value to the overall commercial results of Vattenfall. The team sets strategic directions for the Group’s brands to build an international coherent brand, while offering enough flexibility in the brand system to enable markets to target specific target audiences or deliver on specific market objectives.
Do you want to work where change is happening and be part of shaping the future? Join our journey towards Fossil Free Living within one generation!
Vattenfall is now recruiting a Director Brand Communications at Staff Functions Communications, with placement in our Head Office in Solna.
Your responsibilities and key activities:
The Brand Communications Director has the overall responsibility to develop impactful brand communications that can effectively be used in our markets.
• Lead the international brand communications strategic development and implementation for the Vattenfall brand and for specific market/brands in the Group brand portfolio
• International Brand communications implementation (such as advertising, creative concepts, activations and international adaptation).
• Brand portfolio management
• Track international brand performance, apply insights and competitor and customer insights analysis
• Support the VP Brand and Brand MT on overall strategy and budget allocation
• Alignment with in- and external stakeholders, contracts, budgets, etc.
• International Agency management
• Lead, coach and develop the international brand communications team
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to define brand challenges, create strategic solutions and build inspiring and viable implementations plans
• Best practices – work closely with all departments to share best practice and strategy and encourage the business to deliver on Brand strategy
Your profile and personal skills:
• Relevant university degree in Marketing, Research, Communications Business administration or similar
• 15+ years relevant experience in Brand, market research and strategic insights
• Proven experience in marketing/branding strategy in a complex corporate environment
• Experience leading high performance international teams
• Worked with agencies, creation and evaluation of creative concepts
• Fluent English language
• Flexibility and willingness to travel. Travel to and work from the assigned markets and HQ if required
• Cooperative – ability to handle different types of personalities, both listen to and give advice, work without prestige, and have excellent team-working skills within and cross disciplines
• Innovative – ability to develop creative and cost-efficient communication solutions
• Embrace change – be open and flexible to any changes and need the courage to help colleagues adopting to these changes in a constant changing environment
• Communication – Share your thinking and ideas clearly in speech and in writing. You know how to speak with One Voice but still find a creative way to reach your audience. You are able to find new ways to communicate in a changing media landscape
• Influencing – Develop interpersonal effectiveness that energizes relationships, aligns differing viewpoints, and synergizes passions and expertise
• Drive – Focus relentlessly on executing company objectives and strategies by both demonstrating a sense of urgency and remaining calm under pressure
For being successful in the position you need to be fluent in both English and Swedish languages.
Location: Solna, Sweden
For more information:
regarding the recruitment process, welcome to contact our recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim 072-585 28 76.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). Du når alla via Vattenfalls switch board, +46 08-739 50 00.
We welcome your application including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than 25th Nov
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure many of our positions are security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation
At Vattenfall we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background. Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:
Strengthened by our goal, we are determined to enable fossil-free living within a generation!
Dela detta jobb