Director Brand Insights
Do you want to shape the future?
Join us on our journey towards a fossil free future. In our Communications department we are looking for a Director Brand Insights!
Within the Communications department, the Brand team builds the equity of the Vattenfall’s brand portfolio in line with the Corporate brand strategy and purpose, so that the brands add value to the overall commercial results of Vattenfall. The Brand team sets strategic directions for Vattenfall’s brands to build an international coherent brand, suitable for all our target audiences.
Your tasks and responsibilities
You have the overall responsibility to deliver insights that will drive current and future brand performance in its broadest sense with the ultimate goal to drive commercial results for the Vattenfall Group. You will be responsible for Brand diagnosis and research planning and budgeting. Next to this you will lead strategic projects that support overall brand development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collect and interpret overall market research and provide insights with recommendations that will enhance the impact and reach of our communications and brand assets.
- Serves as a trusted advisor for the Brand and Comms MT.
- Create a future vision and strategy how to continuously enhance the way Vattenfall collects insights and implements research methods.
- Brand and performance tracking, reporting and analysis, dashboards
- Evaluate current and develop new methodologies for better insight, analysis and reporting.
- Work with external research agencies, evaluate costs and performance.
- Inspire and enable the team, create a fun place to work and a learning environment.
Like all leaders in Vattenfall you will have three main focus areas: drive innovation to develop our business, connect people to the bigger picture and to each other and accelerate learning to use your and your team’s full potential.
The Brand Insights Director reports to the VP Brand and belongs to the Group Brand Management team in SF Communications. The team is organized internationally.
Your profile as a Director Brand Insights
We are looking for a Director Brand Insights who has a relevant University degree (or equal) in Marketing Communications or Branding, with at least 15 years relevant work experience in a similar position.
Next to this you bring:
- Proven experience in marketing/branding in a complex corporate environment.
- Experience in developing brand strategies, campaign management, creative, agency management.
- Experience with media effectiveness, strategy and implementation.
- Ability to develop brand strategies, execution tools, and activation platforms with direct reference to business challenges and stakeholder perceptions leading to added commercial value.
- Experience leading high performance international teams.
- Experience in working with, executing and interpreting market research.
- Experience in Brand Diagnosis.
- Worked at a highly strategic level in a complex corporate organization
- Flexibility and willingness to travel. Travel to and work from the assigned markets and HQ if required.
The location of this position is flexible and can be based in one of our core locations (Berlin, London, Amsterdam and Stockholm).
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page, no later than the 11th of October 2021. For more information about the position or the recruitment process you can contact Milou Remery, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com.
Trade Union representatives in Sweden Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). They will all be reached via Vattenfall’s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!
Dela detta jobb