Global Product Manager - Tightening Services & Training
The Service Division is gearing up for more challenges to come in the next strategy period. And we are looking for you!
As part of our strategy, we are looking for a suitable candidate for the Global Product Manager Optimization position to evolve our current service product portfolio and support the development of our service products. In this position, you will be globally responsible for these solutions within the Service Division in SCE, whilst also looking for opportunities to support our SAS division.
You will be part of the Marketing department, reporting to the Vice President Marketing Service within AIS. You will work closely with R&D, product managers, our sales companies, Global Key Account teams, customers, and different product companies within Atlas Copco to ensure sustainable and profitable development of the product portfolio.
At Atlas Copco Industrial Technique, we believe there is always a better way. That means we believe in you as an employee to take our organization to new heights and our leadership is thereafter. Here you always work towards a goal, or a mission as we call it. With support from your manager, you will work with high amount of autonomy to reach that goal.
The Global Product Manager – Optimization will be responsible for the following: -
- Owning the vision, strategy, product roadmap and backlog for the product(s) as it evolves from idea to a launched product. Currently this will include Tightening Services and training.
- Responsibility for the development and business development of all products in our Optimization product portfolio, and the inclusion of other data products related to maintenance and process improvements.
- Work across different parts of the company to strengthen the portfolio around IoT platform and SW that support optimization solutions.
- Balancing your time between managing current products and define future products
- Ensuring that the product(s) align with the overall portfolio and company vision and strategy
- Defining, managing, and monitoring product and business KPIs, such as revenue growth, cost savings, turnaround time, NPS, etc.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to stay up to date about our optimization solutions
- Being an expert on your product(s) and market trends
- Creating business plans, white papers and product development proposals
- Understanding the customer needs by using the Value Model and Voice of the Customer process, gathering requirements from clients and stakeholders, collating, and analysing them to create use cases and acceptance criteria
- Cooperating with R&D, customer centers and product divisions to develop the best products in the business
- Documenting and communicating best practices to the customer centers globally
- Driving marketing activities on a global scale such as product launches and product training
The position requires significant travelling globally, as our markets are in the Americas, Asia and Europe. This role is part of the extended management team for the division (approximately 3 physical meetings per year).
The role will include a minimum of 5-6 weeks international travel per year.
What you can expect
This is a great opportunity if you want to work in an international and entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for a team member who can contribute to our growth and who strives for long-term development within our global organization. It is important that you have a comprehensive financial understanding as well as experience in working with business models and the creation of value propositions. You should have a proven record of accomplishment in product launches and product management. It is important that you understand technical terms in the software field, such as databases, servers, cloud etc. and an interest in IT is necessary. You can combine technical knowledge with business opportunities. In addition, you are outgoing, driven, structured, and good at communicating.
- Sound financial understanding
- Service business knowledge
- Tooling application knowledge
- Technical product knowledge
- Business planning experience
- Presentation skills – Written and spoken
- Business marketing communication experience
- Product life cycle management
Approximately 5 years’ experience of product marketing is desirable. The person we are seeking for holds a Bachelor or master’s degree with a strong interest in marketing and sales.
We expect you to be fluent in English. Other languages are of merit.
Country and city description
Our office is situated in Nacka, Stockholm although other European countries will be considered.
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Thinking about applying?
Vicepresident Human Resources
Dela detta jobb