Head of Marketing MINI Northern Europe
Share your passion for Brand, Product & Digitalization in the automotive industry
Would you like to work with a love brand in an international environment? Are you passionate about marketing, innovation and leadership? Would you like to share and develop your knowledge about Brand building and Digital marketing in our region as well as connect with different internal and external stakeholders in different countries?
MINI Northern Europe is now looking for a senior marketing professional who can help us take the MINI business to the next level. You will be part of the Management team for MINI in Northern Europe and overall responsible for marketing in our region. This includes business and marketing strategy, planning & execution of communication activities as well as product and price management and responsible for developing the digital customer journey.
As part of the MINI Northern Europe team, you will work in a fun and unpretentious environment. Here you will have a unique opportunity to get deep insights into the world of international marketing and work with a brand loved by many. We place great demands but also offer much in return.
We are looking for a leader who loves and has an extensive experience about digitalization, branding, communication and from managing big networks of people. To help you is a small internal team as well as a big team of agency resources across the region. It will be your responsibility to make sure the team have the right context, information, tools and processes they need to deliver best in class on- and offline marketing experiences. And most importantly, to keep the team inspired and motivated!
In this function your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
• Based on the global MINI strategy and guidelines, develop the regional marketing & media strategy as well as the country specific yearly marketing plans for MINI in the Nordics.
• Lead, motivate and develop your team of both internal employees and external agency teams to execute plans, campaigns, activities and projects in an efficient and progressive way.
• Responsibility for implementation in all Nordic countries. Including all communications disciplines and all topics (brand, tactical, corporate, private etc. also supporting other business areas as Customer Support and Financial Services).
• Responsible for the local digital road map and strategy as well as our on-site customer experience (this includes, brand content, product updates etc. but also conversion optimization and development of digital sales tools, i.e. our MINI online store).
• Lead the work for MINI NE product management
• Define and follow up on KPIs
• Be the main point of contact to MINIs central team regarding marketing topics and marketing reports.
• Responsible for marketing budget for the Nordic countries.
Pre-Requisites for the role:
• You have a holistic view and are qualified in the field of brand building & communication but also in the field of digital (digital sales, data, online channel analysis, development and project management)
• You have a long experience and deep knowledge about a large variety of marketing topics on a high level.
• You have a curious mindset and an inner drive to develop yourself and the automotive business further.
• You are a self-motivated problem solver with well-developed leadership skills.
• You are quick on your feet and have high capacity.
• Experienced in working with agencies and project management are other pre-requisites. To be successful in the role you need to enjoy complex tasks and interacting with many different stakeholders.
• Preferably you have worked in an international environment as you will be working with seven markets in Northern Europe and with our central teams in Munich.
• Great communication skills is important, you will often need to present your ideas and plans to different internal and external stakeholders.
• The above combined with a positive and proactive attitude will make you unstoppable!
You have a higher education in marketing, economics or similar. We will place great emphasis on your personal characteristics. You should have great oral & written communication skills and be fluent in written and verbal English and preferably one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish). You also have the willingness and flexibility to travel. The position reports to Head of MINI Northern Europe.
The function is located in modern facilities in Sollentuna and if you find this interesting and have the qualifications please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending your application as soon as possible. We collaborate with Jurek Marketing & Communication in this recruitment (www.jurek.se). For further information regarding this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Dela detta jobb