Health & Safety Onshore Culture Lead
HS Onshore Culture Lead
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like PV/Solar. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. In addition, we have a clear strategy to develop our Solar operations further.
The purpose of the H&S Onshore Team is to identify and eliminate safety risks as early as possible and increase the H&S performance throughout our organization, for all people working on our sites and in our offices.
Health and Safety Onshore Culture Lead
We are now looking for the right person to fill the position as Onshore Health & Safety Culture Lead in Business Area (BA) Wind. In this role you will drive the H&S culture of our business organization forward so we continue to move from a procedure driven to a purpose driven Health and Safety by positively influencing the beliefs, perceptions and values that we share in relation to H&S.
Main tasks & responsibilities
• Be accountable for defining and implementing best practices, frameworks and tools in building wellbeing and safety culture, both on our many sites and in the offices.
• Support the organization to increase their H&S awareness and cooperation to fulfil their H&S responsibilities and understand the value of our way of working with H&S, and ensure it is reflected in the BA Wind HSE Management System.
• Take accountability for the effectiveness of our H&S training approach and training material.
• Coordinate, communicate and report on H&S culture status on a regular basis.
• Create synergies with H&S initiatives on Vattenfall Group H&S level and align lessons learned and ways of working.
• Understand the business strategies and support us to continually improve H&S performance.
• Continuously prioritize and drive progress on BA Wind HSE year plan, targets and change initiatives.
We are looking for an energetic, positive and resilient change agent with a clear understanding of the key success factors, cooperation and required stamina of change and building organizational culture. You have at least 5 years relevant experience in working with Health & Safety, preferably in a high hazard industry, such as construction, power industry and/or Wind industry. Above this you have;
• Proven experience in change management and coaching.
• Strong ability to influence on management level, build relations and understand the business.
• Experience in driving culture initiatives and programs is a strong plus.
• Understanding of EU Health and Safety legislation is preferred.
You are proactive, responsible and a positive self- starter. You put the we before the I, focus on providing solutions and ensure your daily performance contributes to the success of BA Wind.
Location: Solna in Sweden or Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Regular business trips to our different locations in northern Europe will be required.
Sounds like this could be a match? We welcome your application via the website the 15th Aug 2021 latest. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
For more information about the position, you can contact hiring manager Jenny Bockweg Klevefors and for further information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Corporate Recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim, email@example.com. Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list in advance.
Due to GDPR regulations, we kindly request that you only apply via our website. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). You will reach them via Vattenfall switch board, +46 08-739 50 00.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb