Höganäs is the world leader in the development and manufacturing of metal powder based Soft Magnetic Composite (SMC) materials for a range of applications such as inductors, electric motors and fast switching actuators.
The Höganäs inductor systems team is focusing on developing our overall business related to the inductor application, targeting both automotive and various industrial applications. Present product portfolio includes both powder cores and pot core inductors.
We are now seeking an Inductor Sales Engineer to strengthen our European sales team.
In this position you will be responsible for the sales and business development on our European market. A clear objective is to widen our customer base within the inductor segment with emphasis on industrial applications. The position includes responsibilities to form the strategies, plans, actions, tools and work methods for the development of market and sales of existing and new product solutions towards both existing and new customers leading to profitable business.
Sales contracts to be agreed with each customer. Account plans shall be established and sales development and profitability shall be continuously monitored and reported. Sales tools and MarCom material is developed and market development secured through e.g. participation in exhibitions, conferences, trade organizations and standardisation.
The position reports to the Sales Director, Inductor Systems.
In this position you will have:
- Minimum BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good know-how about the European inductor market
- Qualified track record in sales of inductors or similar products within the geographic area
- Established network with relevant customers and business partners within the geographic area
- Experience in electric circuits and passive components as well as their applications
- English and German both written and spoken, beneficial with some skills in French, Italian or Spanish
- Computer literacy, req. Excel and Word.
- Responsible of sales and market development within the European market
- Account manager for European customers
- Managing customer projects together with the support team in Höganäs
- Contribute in business intelligence work
Who are you?
You should have a Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and it is desirable with experience of electric circuits, passive components and/or electromagnetic applications or material.
You have qualified working experience in sales of similar products good know-how about the market and potential customers and end-users as well as applications. You have excellent communication skills and good sense of business and the business creation process.
The internal work in customer project is conducted in cooperation with the support team in Höganäs and it is joint responsibility to constantly improve the methods and ways of working. The placement is in Höganäs, Sweden, and the position reports to the Global Sales Director for Inductor systems. The possibility of having a home office can be discussed. Extensive travelling is requested in this position. Fluent in English both orally and written is also required.
Together with Experis, part of Manpowergroup, we answer your questions. Contact recruitment consultant Christina Appelqvist 0708-53 36 51 or recruitment consultant Catharina Platoff 044-20 38 68. What are you waiting for? Apply today, or at the latest 30 March 2018.