Internal Communications Officer to Samsung
Samsung is looking for a proactive and enthusiastic Internal Communications Officer to take the internal Communications for Samsung Electronics Nordic to the next level.
Help Us Create What Can´t Be Done
Working closely with the Manager Corporate Communication & PR, all level managers, and HR, the Internal Communications Officer will establish organizational messages and keep the employees informed and motivated. You will take ownership of the communications and execute strong plans and creative initiatives that drives Samsung Nordics internal brand forward.
The purpose of the job is to lead, plan and implement internal communications activities cross the Nordics where you will ensure timely and effective messages to support corporate brand and HR goals both long-term and short-term.
The role sits as a part of our Corporate Communications & PR Team. The team consists of a passionate group of professionals supporting the Samsung organization on a corporate and division level. The main role of this team is to promote and protect the Samsung brand in the Nordics through internal and external communications.
You will be placed in Samsung´s Nordic headquarter in Kista, reporting to the Manager Corporate Communications & PR.
Your key accountabilities:
• Manage and coordinate yearly plans
• Establish an internal communications strategy together with Manager Corporate Communications & PR
• Manage day-to day communications initiatives and requests
• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
• Plan, edit and write and layout engaging content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such intranet, monthly newsletters and emails
• Maintain editorial calendar (blogs, newsletters etc), research and develop quotes from people, write stories, shoot videos etc
• Plan, coordinate and manage internal events
• Deliver presentations to organizational events/meetings
• Develop communications in own internal digital channels as well as ensure external brand message on webpage
• Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees (in written or spoken form)
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization
• Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
• Management messaging and support in internal communications matters
• Budget responsibility
• Project administration
• 5 years´ of experience within Communications, especially internal communications
• University degree within Marketing or Communications
• Experience in multi-channel communications
• Experience in working in a large organization
• Experience of writing for a variety of different audiences
• Experience of working in an international environment
• Previous experience in global companies is a merit
• Proactive management and admin skills required
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as verbal communication skills (in Swedish and English)
• Strong organizational, project management and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and take own initiatives
• Focused on solving problems and seeing possibilities
• Well organized
• Flexible attitude towards change and short deadlines. Can quickly adapt to change and have the ability to proactively prioritize, manage and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to details
• Proactive hands-on personality
• Creative skills with the ability to bring strategies into action plans and output
• Digital skills in order to manage internal channels
• Content creation and layout skills (to create internal newsletters, messaging etc)
• Positive attitude with an always on mindset
• Able to work cross functions since this role is a part of a Nordic, European and global PR team.
In this process, Samsung collaborates with Jurek Marketing & Communication. The position is a consulting assignment of approximately 2 years, starting as soon as possible and with good chances that the position will be extended. If you think the role sounds interesting and fits your background, you are very welcome to send us your CV and personal letter via www.jurek.se (note, fill in the application there, as we do not accept applications via email). For questions about the position, contact Anna Carlsson, email@example.com
Dela detta jobb