Junior Account Manager for Leading Airline (Norwegian Speaking)
Are you an energetic Norwegian speaking person with a passion for sales and looking for a new challenge as an Account Manager? Are you good at developing and maintaining long term relationships with customers and working with clear sales focus and drive? We are looking for a Norwegian speaking Junior Account Manager for our client, a leading airline company in the Nordics! To start with, this is a 12-month consultancy opportunity, the contract starting preferably in August with the good possibility for an extension.
You will start working remotely and you can be based in either Norway or in Sweden. In the near future it will also be possible to work at the office in Oslo or in Stockholm or to continue working remotely if that is preferred.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking care of an existing corporate client portfolio in addition to builiding relationships with new corporate clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both corporate clients and travel agencies to secure loyalty and satisfaction.
- Monitor the development of the client portfolio and suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Understand each customer´s needs and propose appropriate corporate solution.
- Identify sales opportunities among existing and new clients and manage up-sell and re-sell.
- Set sales targets together with Head of Sales. Take responsibility for delivering on the targets.
Qualifications and Key Competencies:
We will prioritize candidates with the right mindset and personal skills but would like to see the following qualifications:
- Some previous experience in sales. B2B is preferred.
- Good understanding of sales processes
- Preferably earlier work experience in travel or flight industry.
- Comfortable wroking in various digital platforms and tools.
- Excellent communication skills and both verbal and written presentation technique, in both English and Norwegian. Swedish is a plus.
- You should have University Degree or corresponding, or relevant job experience from similar positions.
- Understand and deliver on customer value.
- High inner drive and ability to take own initiatives to improve sales and methods of working.
- Strong social skills with ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and the ability to face uncertainties and deliver results under pressure.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb