Key Account Manager
AfterPay – the innovative pay after delivery provider calls out for an insight driven Key Account Manager with an excellent ability to see business opportunities and build strong partnerships.
As AfterPay is setting a focus on heavily expanding its innovative pay after delivery solutions within the Nordic region, we are to strengthen our team with a new Key Account Manager located in central Stockholm. If you thrive in an expansive, fast-paced international company this might just be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for an individual with excellent relationship management skills, a go-getter attitude and understanding of the industry. To succeed in this position you are a natural driven self-starter with the ability to see business opportunities, who dares to challenge the status quo and in collaboration with the clients develop and grows the business.
- Develop, manage and strengthen the relationship with Key clients, decision makers and stakeholders across the Nordic region
- Understand the business, provide strategic analysis and make compelling recommendations
- Identify new business opportunities within the existing client portfolio
- Deep understanding of customers' strategies, business model and underlying challenges
- Serve as escalation point, resolve client issues and complaints
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support and grow accounts into a lighthouse clients
- Prepare, develop and execute account strategy plans
- Collaborate with the sales organization in the Nordic and Europe within Arvato
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Key Account Management
- Proven experience in managing large accounts and/or IT projects
- A business focused personality that enjoys supporting sales teams in a high paced international environment
- Demonstrated consulting and client management skills
- A self-motivated personality that can master a lot of variables and a structured chaos
- A natural drive to take ownership and push initiatives over the finish line
- An communicative person with excellent presentation skills
- Academic degree preferably in economics/marketing/sales
Who we are
AfterPay enables consumers to pay in a contemporary way and at the pace of life, just as they prefer. In collaboration with online merchants AfterPay drives their business internationally by processing pay after delivery in many variances. AfterPay is a young and dynamic company, founded in 2011 with a constantly expanding product portfolio, including a state of the art consumer credit offering. AfterPay is a business unit within Arvato Financial Solutions, a global financial service provider and part of the multinational media, services and education powerhouse Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato Financial Solutions has approximately 7,500 employees in 20 countries and offers flexible full-service solutions for the efficient management of customer relationships and cash flows. Arvato Financial Solutions is synonymous with professional outsourcing services centring on cash flow in all phases of the customer lifecycle – from risk management and invoicing to debtor management, the sale of receivables and debt collection.
What we offer
- Possibility to grow your career and personality within a fast-growing international company that is part of a highly reputed international group, well known for its competence and capability to deliver.
- The opportunity to play a key role in the development of AfterPay as leading payment brand in pay after delivery.
- Be a part both of an international and local team. We co-operate and solve issues together and celebrate successes.
Are you The One?
If you are the trail blazer we are looking for we want to get to know you better! Don’t hesitate to contact our AfterPay Nordic Manager Fredrik Gustafsson (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions regarding the position.
Anställningens omfattning Heltid
Tillträde Enligt överenskommelse
Löneform Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Antal lediga befattningar 1
Län Stockholms län
Fredrik Gustafsson, +47 472 59 197
Sista ansökningsdag 2019-11-30
Dela detta jobb