Key Account Manager Home appliances to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a contract starting as soon as possible until September2023 with a great possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
In this role, you will take responsibility and being Samsung representative towards several Online and B2B customers in the whole sales process. Developing the customer relationship on all levels in the organization and enhancing synergies between all products.
What will be your key deliverables?
Update and establish sales forecast, fulfilling and over achieving sales budget in both sell-in and sell-out and optimizing channel stock. Monitoring and maintaining healthy levels of trade spend and pricing and enhancing overall customer profitability.
What will be the jobs scope?
• Build a long term relationship with the account and its stakeholders
• Developing the mid to long term business objectives for each account. For large account develop a Joint Business Plan.
• Be responsible for and create event, campaigns, trainings, sales competitions, shop displays in line with the assigned marketing budgets.
• Secure Sell-in and sell-out and optimal channel stock throughout the whole channel.
• Conduct Market Research on pricing, floor assortment, brands, specs, review competitor´s line up and specs etc.
• Develop pricing and sales program for the Key Account and updating and managing accurate pricing and price lists.
• Making 3 months AP1 forecasting through GSCM system on a weekly basis and assuring customer order receipts accordingly.
• Assuring weekly PSI reporting from the customer.
• Driving process improvement together with the customer such as EDI, CPFR etc.
• Yearly contract negotiation from draft to final signature of the commercial and general terms.
• Monitoring and communicating credit status and financial information of the key account together with the responsible credit controller.
• Managing appropriate claims process of back end conditions, from contract and accrual to final payment.
• Be responsible for reporting and sales administration towards the customer reporting.
• At least 3-5 years experience in sales from the electronics industry (supplier and/or retailer).
• A good understanding for channels and a broad experience of this field.
• KAM experience from Online & B2B channels an advantage.
• Proven track record in ability to generate business
• Good network in the channels as well as the key customers on the market.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
• Structured and good administrator
• Negotiation skills
• Analytical skills
• Strong social skills
• Fluent in English and Swedish
• Be a doer
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb