Marketing Campaign Analyst to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Analyst to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity, a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible with a great possibility for an extension.
The overall objective is to grow brand preference, create desire and consideration for our CE products (TVs, white goods, IT products) to help Samsung remain the most innovative and consumer focused brand in the Nordic region. As a Marketing Campaign Analysist you are a highly important part of the wider marketing team. Your most important job is to support the team with data and analysis so we can build our promotions and activities on the right decisions, and so we can track and review campaigns on a daily basis through reports and dashboards.
You know how to work with different types of campaign and advertising data, feel comfortable around marketing campaigns, know your digital marketing metrics and are able to transfer those numbers and the data into crucial learning for the team. You are driven by the wish to maximize impact of all our campaigns and want to link those to consumer behaviour. To succeed requires both a strategic mindset and an strong knowledge of marketing analytics. As a Marketing Campaign Analysist, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers´ lives.
Data is your middle name, you thrive on turning metrics in to reports and optimization for improved delivery and ROI. With you in the lead, we will for sure make the right decisions to drive ROI in everything we do.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing analytics, analyzing marketing performance in a B2C company
- Strong experience with and understanding of the full suite of marketing metrics and marketing analysis tools
- Analytical skills and capabilities to model and understand data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience in using a range of marketing tools to influence and improve business KPI´s
- Proven track record of identifying and applying insights successfully
- Solid experience in translating data in to marketing learnings and optimization
- Confident and skilled at marketing project management
- Strong business acumen and experience in working closely with sales driven teams
- Creative problem-solver with a natural drive to see solutions instead of problems, who will live our brand ethos of Do what you can´t
- A bold and ambitious but humble marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, highly changeable environment without losing motivation or focus on the end-goal
- Language: Swedish (basic) and English (fluent)
- Together with the full Marketing team, secure optimal mix of activations for given product groups and customers based on the analysis you develop
- Responsible for all marketing campaign analytics through ATL – BTL – retail, ensuring 360 impact driven, hands on analysis to improve marketing KPIs
- Provide insights by aggregating analytics across all digital marketing channels and provide data-driven insights to help optimize our marketing strategies and investments.
- Optimize impact of running campaigns, tracking performance and enabling stronger results, together with the overall marketing team
- Collaborate with media agency, third party channels and our extended teams to build a more data-driven way of working
- Monthly campaign and performance reporting to team and management
- Collaborate with the marketing team to help them better understand their data and how to make the right, facts based decisions to develop their respective areas
- Support the improvement and optimization of marketing reporting, processes, programmes, and investments
Why Join Our Team?
The Marketing Campaign Analysist sits in the CE Marketing division and works day to day with the closest marketing colleagues, but also with the Sales Team and Product Management Team. The vision is to deliver best in class marketing activities, to ultimately drive sales and product brand position both today and in the future. On a day to day basis the job will entail things such as being part of campaign and promotion set ups, working with retailers to walk through campaign optimization, building analysis reports and dashboards, reviewing data with our media agencies and deep diving in to campaign analysis and data. If being close to the action and making an impact through analysis drives you, then this is the company for you!
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Our offer to you as a MultiMind employee:
- Employment terms according to the collective agreement in terms of salary, vacation, statutory pension contribution, sick-leave entitlements, parental leave, and overtime compensation.
- A dedicated Staffing & Recruitment Manager that continuously monitor your career development and ensures good work conditions.
- Participate in fun activities and events.
- Generous preventive health care through beneficial discount on gym membership.
Dela detta jobb