Nordic Retail Marketing Officer IM to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Nordic Retail Marketing Officer to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity starting as soon as possible and until further notice.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
Retail Marketing within Customer Experience is responsible for retail go to market process for product launches, take forth, implement and follow-up Nordic design guidelines, drive Nordic retail projects as well as design, produce, install and maintain display fixtures in retail environment for Nordic accounts.
Responsible to secure retail consistency in the Nordics, implement and work with retail marketing strategies and store display implementations related to Samsung retail enhancement, within IM Division, with the objective of increasing Nordic sell out and brand preference. Evaluate and act on end consumer insight and adapt it to the retail environment. Take forth and develop experience solutions within Retail.
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
• Marketing Director IM
• Customer Experience Manager IM
• Retail Marketing Officer IM
• Together with manager, responsible to develop retail marketing strategies & guidelines and to secure compliance within in the Nordics.
• Secure that local countries follow set guidelines and budget allocations.
• Drive Nordic Retail projects with execution in the countries.
For Nordic projects, the Retail Marketing Officer IM will lead the projects and direct local country teams to roll-out and execute in respective country.
To guide and support the local teams in the roll out & maintenance of Samsung dedicated retail environments within IM division: Lead for local the projects are within country organization but Retail Marketing Officer will sign off designs and budgets.
Examples of installations are:
• Shop in Shops
• Shop Displays
• Experience displays
• For Nordic retail displays the Retail Marketing Officer IM is responsible for the full lifecycle: design, producing, installment, maintenance.
• Responsible for Nordic Retail Marketing IM budget framework, including budget planning, follow up and contracts.
• Responsible for compiling and planning and execute on CMI shopper for retail insights as provided by CMI manager.
• Responsible for aligning with category marketing, channel marketing and sales to maintain good and productive relations with costumers.
• Proactively identify improvement areas for Samsung´s retail presence in the Nordics, e.g.:
• Quality, design and maintenance of material related to permanent or semi-permanent shop installations
• Monitor and react on competitive Intelligence.
• Responsible for the local eHQ/HQ-reporting.
• Retail Marketing Manager IM
• Customer Marketing Coordinator
• Retail Marketing Lead / Retail Display Lead
• Retail Operation Lead
• Customer Marketing Leads
• Local Sales Team, e.g. Country Directors, Sales Managers
• Division Marketing, e.g. Marketing Managers, Product Managers
• Corporate Marketing
• Key Account Managers
• Master Trainers
• Product Trainers
• Retail Marketing Analyst
• External Agencies
• No staff, but indirect lead local retail teams in order to execute
• Budget responsibility and follow-up responsibility
• Retail project experience
• University degree, major in marketing is not required but a merit
• Good language skills; local language fluency and excellent English.
• Application/IT skilled with MS Office proficiency, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
• At least 2 years experience in driving projects with proven record on delivery, preferably within retail
• Experience working with retail stores, with a good understanding of retail and shopper behaviour during the shopping journey
• Proven track record of creating/handling end consumer experience is considered a merit
• Experienced in leading agencies, preferably within retail
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
• Structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines
• A doer and problem solver with a can do attitude
• Strategic thinker with understanding of retail analysis and how to implement them
• Relationship builder with strong people management skills
• Takes own initiatives and follows through with implementation
• Passion for the end customer meeting and interaction
• A creative mind and at the same time it´s important to be prestige less
• Interested in Telecom products, but not necessarily a product expert
• Appreciates and Strives in a fast moving and often changing environment.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb