Nordic retail marketing officer to Samsung
Would you like to be a part of a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry with many opportunities to grow and develop? Do you have 3-5 years of experience from commercially driven sales organization? Samsung are looking for their next nordic retail marketing officer, maybe that person is you? Apply as soon as possible, since we work with ongoing selection!
About the role
For Nordic projects, the Retail Marketing Officer IM will lead the projects and direct local country teams to roll-out and execute in respective country.
To guide and support the local teams in the roll out & maintenance of Samsung dedicated retail environments within IM division: Lead for local the projects are within country organization but Retail Marketing Officer will sign off designs and budgets.
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
Retail Marketing within Customer Experience is responsible for retail go to market process for product launches, take forth, implement and follow-up Nordic design guidelines, drive Nordic retail projects as well as design, produce, install and maintain display fixtures in retail environment for Nordic accounts.
Responsible to secure retail consistency in the Nordics, implement and work with retail marketing strategies and store display implementations related to Samsung retail enhancement, within IM Division, with the objective of increasing Nordic sell out and brand preference. Evaluate and act on end consumer insight and adapt it to the retail environment. Take forth and develop experience solutions within Retail.
We are looking for
- Retail project experience
- University degree, major in marketing is not required but a merit
- Good language skills; local language fluency and excellent English.
- Application/IT skilled with MS Office proficiency, mainly Excel and PowerPoint
As a person you are:
- Structured with an ability to manage multiple priorities and short deadlines
- A doer and problem solver with a can do attitude
- Strategic thinker with understanding of retail analysis and how to implement them
- Relationship builder with strong people management skills
- Takes own initiatives and follows through with implementation
- Passion for the end customer meeting and interaction
- A creative mind and at the same time it’s important to be prestige less
- Interested in Telecom products, but not necessarily a product expert
- Appreciates and Strives in a fast moving and often changing environment.
Work extent: 6 month with a potential extension
Location: Kista, Stockholm
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Samsung that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work.
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
Dela detta jobb