Order Administrator for leading telecom company
MultiMind is searching for an Order Administrator for our client within the Telecom industry to start in mid-August or early September.
About the company:
Our customer is a leading multinational telecommunications company in Solna. They are mobile network operators present in the Nordic region and also operate an international IP backbone network, which is ranked number one. Under the parent company, Division X helps to promote innovation within the company and find ways to develop within New Generation Telco.
About the role:
- As an Order Administrator, you will be responsible for administrative and business support-related tasks.
- Managing the order cycle; handling orders, putting them and new clients in the system
- Monitoring the order status, communicating any issues to customers and internal stakeholders
- Registering and driving requirements into the complex systems.
You will have close cooperation with the sales and delivery team based in Stockholm and Umeå.
- Experience from: Order administration and/or sales, logistics, transportation
- Excellent communication skills in English, Swedish is nice to have.
- Microsoft Office
- Interest in driving improvements inside the company
- Knowledge of Enterprise Portal
We offer MultiMind employees:
- Employment terms according to the collective agreement in terms of salary, vacation, statutory pension contribution, sick-leave entitlements, parental leave, and overtime compensation.
- A dedicated Staffing & Recruitment Manager that continuously monitor your career development and ensures good work conditions.
- Participate in fun activities and events.
- Generous preventive health care through a beneficial discount on a gym membership
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb