Process and System Owner CRM Sales
At Vattenfall we exist to help all of our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways and free from fossil fuel within one generation. For this reason Vattenfall is scaling up its European business for electric vehicle charging solutions and expanding its Emobility team. Do you want to be part of our team? We are looking for a Process and System Owner CRM!
In this position you will be working within the European Business Unit for Emobility, preferably based in Amsterdam or Berlin. Our growth unit is responsible for Vattenfall’s Emobility business in Europe. Our unit is part of Business Area Customers & Solutions.
In this position you will be working within the ‘Emobility’ unit and are primarily based in Amsterdam or Berlin.
Key objectives of the Business Unit include:
- Grow the business of electric vehicle charging solutions, focusing on creating superior customer value
- Create clear profile towards customers through distinguishing charging products and services
- Provide superior customer service, with the highest net promotor score in the industry
Main purpose of the position
As a Process and system owner CRM Sales you drive successful process- and IT system improvement projects according to business, operational and technical requirements in order to optimize the overall business processes and supporting systems of the BU Emobility and support the reach of the business targets of BU Emobility.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a vision, strategy and roadmap for processes and systems
- Develop, implement and adjust processes and systems
- Ensure clear acceptance- and handover criteria in cooperation with other stakeholders, product owners & product specialists
- Set, implement, collect and compile reports and analysis to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of processes and systems
- Single point of contact for communication with suppliers – both internal and external
- Provide training on processes and systems
Your profile as a PSO CRM
- MSc/MBa or equivalent education
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Flexible mindset, leadership skills
- Creative, business sense, focus on value creation
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Open, Active, Positive and Innovative attitude
- Proven track record showing Microsoft Dynamics experience
- Proven track record showing Agile way of working
At Vattenfall you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere! Everyone is really committed, we have an informal culture and are passionate about Emobility. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth. You get the opportunity to create your own career within the company.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Milou Remery, Recruiter, at email@example.com. You can also send your application directly via the link below. Please send your application before the 21st of November.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We look forward to your application!
Dela detta jobb