Process Owner to BMW Northern Europe
We are now looking for a Process Owner within Omnichannel Sales to one of the world´s most leading manufacturers of cars and motorcycles – the BMW Group. Everyone who works within the BMW Group is proud to be able to deliver cars, financial services and customer experiences with the highest quality. Customers all over the world are proud to drive a BMW. Do you also want to be proud? Share your passion for BMW and Omnichannel Sales!
What awaits you?
• Understand how the digital business works to design and execute processes for the omnichannel sales
• Overall responsibility of the omnichannel sales journey across different legal entities, departments and functions
• Launch Manager for new products and overall responsible for the business within the area
• Steer the process in the different phases of the digital transformation from indirect sales to direct sales
• Responsible for process quality and ensure that everything is running according to the processes that are set up
• Develop and implement new sub-processes when needed
• Secure a full overview of the performance of the omnichannel sales process
• Manage regular contact with both internal and external stakeholders in the Nordic region, local markets and BMW Headquarters
• Be part of the digital team and play an active role in BMW´s digital transformation
We are looking for an experienced Process Owner for online sales in BMWs digital channels in the Nordics. The BMW Group is undergoing a phase of change and planning to shift towards an agency distribution model throughout Europe and move to direct sales. As a Process Owner, you will work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders across companies, business departments and other organizational structure. You will play a key role in the transformation from an indirect sales model where cars, accessories, hardware, and equipment have been sold via dealerships, to a direct sales model where everything will be sold online, in apps but also directly from the car.
This is a new role and you will have the opportunity to shape it.
What should you bring along?
• University degree within communications, marketing, sales or other relevant education
• You have a couple of years of experience working in a similar role preferably in e-commerce and sales
• Experience from omnichannel sales (websites, e-commerce, apps, digital sales and retail) and daily contact with agencies and stakeholders
• Worked as a Project Manager with overall responsibility of launching new products
• You have an agile mindset and can demonstrate flexibility in dealing with situations involving changing demands and requirements
• Experience collaborating with many different stakeholders in complex environments
• Influence and convince others to work towards common targets
• Strategic and business oriented
• High ability prioritize your own time and to work independently
• Well-developed communication skills
• Fluent in both English and one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian).
What does it mean to work for BMW?
At BMW Group, everything starts with passion. It turns a profession into a vocation. It drives us to keep reinventing mobility and bring innovative ideas onto the roads. Enthusiasm for joint projects turns a team into a strong unit where every opinion is valued. It is only when expertise, highly professional processes and enjoyment of work unite that we can shape the future together. Whatever your heart´s desire – in the BMW Group, you will find a wide range of departments and disciplines across the world where you can share your professional passion with us.
This is a permanent position located at BMW´s Nordic head office in Sollentuna / Silverdal. The premises are modern and include a lunch restaurant as well as access to a gym and daily workouts. As a BMW employee, everyone gets the opportunity to drive their own BMW or MINI on favorable terms. The positon is full-time, starting immediately or by other agreement. Are you looking for an exciting challenge? Then join our team. We look forward receiving your application at www.jurek.se in either Swedish or English. For any questions please reach out to the responsible Recruitment Consultant Victoria Tjernstrom, Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Dela detta jobb