Project Lead (Category & Retail Marketing) to Samsung
We are currently looking for a Project Leader within Category & Retail Marketing to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! Are you experienced in retail management a structured project manager? Then this opportunity might be for you. This is a 2-year consultancy opportunity starting August 2021 until August 2023 (possible extension).
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
We are looking for a Project Lead within the Category Marketing as well as Retail Marketing team, responsible for leading and delivering on projects within a defined scope. You will be able to work from home as long as our Covid-19 policy is applicable combined with scheduled days at our office in Kista.
Category marketing acts as the link between Samsung HQ, Nordic marketing department and local Customer marketing and Sales functions to initiate and implement category marketing activities, including GTM planning with focus on retail presence, ATL/BTL campaigns and offline and online initiatives within both Samsung´s own and Samsung´s partners´ platforms. The Nordic role also includes the responsibility to roll-out and execute specific marketing activities in each of the individual Nordic markets.
Retail Marketing is responsible for retail go to market process for product launches, take forth, implement and follow-up Nordic design guidelines, drive Nordic retail projects, as well as design, produce, install and maintain display fixtures in retail environment for Nordic accounts.
Responsible to secure retail consistency in the Nordics, implement and work with retail marketing strategies and store display implementations related to Samsung retail enhancement. Evaluate and act on end consumer insight and adapt it to the retail environment. Take forth and develop experience solutions within Retail.
Overall objective for position is to drive sell out of, and grow brand preference for, Samsung smartphones in the Nordics, with the ultimate target of reaching a market leading position.
- Managing pre-defined projects within the IT & Mobile Communication (IM) Marketing Nordic organizations yearly and quarterly plan, with full responsibility from initial briefing, budget management, alignment and liaison with internal and external stakeholders, preparing presentations, agency briefing, follow-up
- Present ideas for new ways of activating product line-up in order to drive retention and promote switching, with the overarching objective of becoming the #1 loved brand in the Nordics.
- Managing external ad-hoc and recurring events and related activation, both in-store, and in other external locations
- Maintaining and enhancing the coordination of the Nordic marketing plan and product launches with the local Customer marketing functions in order to secure a coordinated approach towards the respective markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Together with other members of the Category Marketing team, manage the GTM process during product launches.
- Assist in development and communication of a Launch toolbox (with all relevant campaign elements – ATL/BTL/online/retail) aligned with key stakeholders within Customer Marketing/Retail Marketing/Online to ensure successful rollouts across the Nordics.
- Participate in developing messaging (for PR, Online, Channel- and Category Marketing and instore product information) in close co-operation with Marketing Manager Retail Marketing Manager, PR team and Product Management.
- For Nordic Retail projects, together with IM Retail Marketing Officer Nordic, lead retail projects for launches, display roll-outs and maintaining display excellence in stores, as well as support local country teams to roll-out and execute in respective country.
- Coordinate Samsung´s ways of working and KPI management for Samsung´s staff in shop in shop together with local country´s shop staff management.
- The role also include to maintain and drive Samsung´s online training platform towards floor salesmen in customers´ stores. This includes responsibility of the web portal, training tracking, loyalty/incentive program, HQ single point of contact, follow-up KPI´s, set training calendar together with Master Trainers and single point of contact for Samsung´s Field Force.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2-4 year´s of experience from a similar position
- University degree or similar, preferably with a major in Marketing
- Fluent in English written & verbally and at least one Nordic language
- Project management experience, from a wide range of projects
- Grasp of the foundations of the media mix, ranging from conventional offline, to online and experiential marketing, with an emphasis on driving traffic to events and other activation
- Experience of channel Sales and Marketing
- Experience from an organization working with retail environment
- Experience from online training or CRM is a merit
In the role, it is important that you are good at building relationships, both internally and externally and responsive to your stakeholders needs. You are good at structure and prioritize your work. You are a fast learner and you have the ability to adapt, navigate and take initiatives in a challenging environment. You are comfortable with Microsoft Office applications and have good presentation skills. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop. In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb