AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
You are part of the Nordic Commercial business navigation team and will report to Head of Commercial Business Navigation - Nordics. The position is based at Akzo Nobel Decorative Paints Nordic headquarters in Malmö.
You will be a key enabler to successfully drive our Nordic business throughout our strategic journey leveraging from your fact-based and analytics-driven approach supporting our top management in taking informed decisions.
Job Description and Key accountabilities
- Assess business status and impact of changes, capture, analyze and document requirements and support the communication and delivery with relevant stakeholders.
- You will provide financial analysis and reports for use in the development of business strategies together with providing financial support and liaise between stakeholders to secure transparent and common understanding of financial status.
- Participate in the development of financial reporting, forecasts and budgets. Provide financial results and recommend actions on deviations.
- Conduct ad hoc case studies and analysis.
- Challenge business demands ensuring optimization of Margins and Opex is achieved.
- Ensure adherence to global finance processes as well as policies, principles and guidelines
Job requirements/Candidate profile
To be successful in this position you should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in economics, accounting, business administration or equivalent
- Have at least 6 years of relevant work experience in Finance, Control and Business Partner skills.
- You need experience in all areas of business control (internal control, business performance improvement, measurement & financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting, general technical cost, inventory and tax accounting, data management)
- Have good analytical skills and be able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be able to work independently on both monthly and long term timeframes.
- Be able to present and influence effectively.
- Have great knowledge of the English and Swedish language, both written and spoken.
- Be open to work in an international context.
- Have practical understanding of ERP and Finance systems.
- Be experienced with Excel, knowledge of SAP (SD/MM/BI) is preferred.
- Hands-on and can-do mentality
As a person you have strong people management-, interpersonal- and communication skills. You are result oriented, eager to improve and open for changes. A high sense of customer focus and enjoying our performance culture is of great importance to be successful in the role.
This is a permanent position on a full time basis, reporting to the MSU Controller Nordics. The position is placed on our site in Sege, Malmö.
For information about the recruitment process please contact Elisabet Haraldsdottir, Talent Resourcing Partner, +46 70 350 17 99.
For Union related questions:
Unionen: Jörgen Dahlgren +46 708-355249
Sveriges Ingenjörer och Akademikerna: Per-Ola Löfgren +46 708 84 53 48
Ledarna: Boris Parezanovic +46 708 35 52 55
Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
“We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment”
Do not forget to follow us onLinkedInand Facebookfor regular updates of new exciting positions and stories about our achievements.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.