Sales Development Representative
Do you want to be part of a state-of-the-art Sales Development team for a leading Scandinavian tech-adventure?
Kindly is growing rapidly and in order to crush our growth targets and enter new markets, we need a motivated and outgoing Sales Development Representative (SDR).
To further Kindly’s current success, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative – a highly motivated team player that strives to qualify sales opportunities and build a successful pipeline by gaining insight into the e-commerce and retail industry, and connect with key people at targeted companies.
You are driven, dedicated, and have what it takes to smash quotas and jumpstart your career in SaaS sales. You’re interested in making money – both for the company and yourself – and like the idea of working in a start-up environment. Maybe you even have some prior experience fundraising for a charity or with door-to-door selling. Sound familiar? If so, come join one of the leading Scandinavian tech-adventures.
- Cold call, email, and social media outreach to drive pipeline for our Nordic and European Sales teams
- Prospect net new accounts that would be a strong fit for Kindly’s products and services
- Schedule and coordinate product demos with clients and Kindly’s Sales team
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals and metrics as outlined by the SDR Team lead
- Update client data and communications in HubSpot CRM
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team for prospect meetings
- Continuously educate yourself on the latest digital best practices in the e-commerce and retail space
- Other Marketing operations duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- Driven sales performers who have a demonstrated capacity to meet or exceed goals
- At least 6 months experience making outbound calls, fundraising, door-to-door sales, or any relevant sales experience or internships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Bachelor's Degree
What we offer
A competitive salary and commission scheme as well as an opportunity to build a career in a fast-growing tech company with large international growth ambitions. This will hopefully excite you as much as it excites us!
- Opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. You will be supported by a team of experienced marketers and sales executives.
- A key position in Kindly's international expansion, with an energetic and passionate sales team, totally awesome tech-heads, wonderful web designers, uniquely brilliant delivery managers, and masterful marketers.
- An office in the center of Stockholm with the opportunity to work remotely as much as you wish.
Dela detta jobb