SALES MANAGER – LIFE SCIENCE TO SAFIC ALCAN
Have you got a background in the Life Science industry with focus on personal care and home care? Would you like to work in an international environment being responsible for new and existing clients and suppliers in the Nordics? If the answer is yes, we have got a great opportunity to join Safic Alcan and their sales team in Kungsbacka! Apply today!
Founded in 1847, Safic Alcan is a global specialty chemicals distributor that offers a direct access to large and diverse portfolio of innovative products. Safic Alcan company is already a strong player in the cosmetics and home care market, with the willingness to expand in the Nordics region.
In this role you will be part of Safic Alcan Nordics, responsible for the Life Science segments; personal care and home care in the Nordic countries. Life science is a new business area for the Swedish office and your focus will be to build and develop relations with new and existing clients and suppliers. Safic Alcan Nordics is already a member of Scancos and you will have an interesting portfolio of functional and active ingredients to work with. You will work in close cooperation with your colleagues at the office, the support function located in France and report directly to managing director. It´s okey to work partially remote when you are not on the road meeting clients, but we prefer that you live close to the office in Kungsbacka to be able to contribute to the team spirit!
In this role you will also:
- Drive sales, volume and margin development in the Nordic countries
- Provide technical expertise to support new business development
- Collaborate with the organization to provide timely and effective fulfillment of unmet customer and market needs
- Communicate both internally and externally to key stakeholders
- Continuously develop technical skills and knowledge within area of responsibility
We believe that you are an enthusiastic self-starter and results driven person with passion to meet and exceed expectations. You are motivated to start new business relationships and you would consider yourself to be more of a hunter than a farmer when it comes to sales. Since this position is completely new we see that you already have a strong technical knowledge within the chemical industry, preferably in Life Science, personal care and home care.
In addition, we would like you to have:
- Minimum a B.SC. in Chemistry or related fields
- Experience from a technical sales position is meritorious
- Language skills: Fluent in Swedish and English, Finnish is a big bonus
- Flexibility and time for traveling around your region (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark)
- Standard IT-Skills (Office, CRM etc.)
- Driver´s license
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Johan Blomberg firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 70-508 27 39 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
SAFIC ALCAN AS AN EMPLOYER
Safic Alcan employs approximately 650 people around the world and serves customers in more than 60 countries. The company had 2020 revenues approximaterly 602 M€ and is headquartered in Paris – Défense in France.
Dela detta jobb