JBT Corporation has an exciting new opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join our global team, located in Sweden. JBT Corporation is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food processing and air transportation industries. We design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for customers through our JBT FoodTech and JBT AeroTech segments.
The Salesforce Administrator must be able to perform a broad spectrum of tasks relating to the company’s use of the Salesforce platform. The Salesforce Administrator will need to work independently with minimal supervision, while also working as part of a team. Salesforce specific administration training can be provided for qualified candidates.
- Provide support for Help Desk requests for Salesforce and related applications
- Salesforce User provisioning, and administration
- Create customized reports and dashboards, configure objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, and workflow rules as needed
- Provide input and/or ideas for process improvements
- Drive changes that are geared toward business objectives
- Meet with end-users to review business requirements and develop solution design within Salesforce platform
- Develop test cases, test plans, and participate in various testing for deployments
- Create documentation for end-user training, and deployment notifications
- Train Super and End Users of Salesforce
- Stay current with trends and new features/technologies with Salesforce
- Assist with preparation for Salesforce releases
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as either an Administrator or Super User of CRM systems.
- Experience using the Enterprise or Unlimited Salesforce/CRM orgs
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours and to travel internationally
- Experience using Process builder and/or Visual Workflows
- Experience creating and managing Public Groups, and Sharing Rules
- Must have experience troubleshooting CRM issues
- Must be comfortable working in an IT/helpdesk environment
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills