Samsung is looking for a Project Manager
Do you want to be challenges in one of the fastest growing brands in the world, focusing on technology and innovation?
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellenceâand an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In todayÂŽs fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a companyÂŽs survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. You will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the customersÂŽ lives.
Purpose of the job
As a key part of the Sales Innovation team, this role takes on the task of coordinating, following up and leading projects as assigned within the team. The role also manages admin portal for Samsung Pay, Samsung Members and other platforms and services.
- Lead and coordinate projects and tasks related to IM Sales Innovation & Solutions, including, but not limited to services such as Samsung Pay, SmartThings/Connected Living, Samsung POS and platforms such as Samsung Care+, Samsung Upgrade+ and Trade-in.
- Managing stakeholders from many departments in complex projects keeping track of progress, next steps and interdependencies.
- Responsible for the Samsung Pay admin portal, MCS portal and setting up and following up campaigns, banners, UX and notices within the Samsung Pay app.
- Propose improvements and developments across all areas in the IM Sales Innovation group
- Managing communications with both customers, partners and internal teams
- Ensuring webpage and other communication is up to date.
- Managing relationship with current partners in a swift and professional manner.
- Help create business case and identify new way to sell mobile products.
- Work with partners such as Samsung e-com team to create a good offers, superior experience and drive active usage of Samsung Services and Platforms.
- Creating attractive marketing offerings and activities together with our partners and sharing brand and communication guidelines.
Experience & Qualifications required
- 2-5 year experience in coordinating and project management
- Experience in project management or driving multiple projects
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in working in an Asian environment is a plus
Skills & Attributes
- End-customer oriented and responsive to their business needs
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional ability and sense of structure and process
- Good task priority skills and judgment of situation urgency
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Short learning curve and ability to adapt and take initiative in unfamiliar situations
- Exceptional ability in structured problem solving and innovative out of the box thinking
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other here at Samsung, and we want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
Start:Â 2nd of November + 1 year with a possibility to be extended
Dela detta jobb