Senior Business Development Manager
Decarbonisation of the Industry is more than ever relevant and the transition of energy is picking up speed. If you want to play an active role in the energy transition towards fossil free living within one generation you might be the right person for the position as
Senior Business Development Manager
We are looking for someone who is strong in driving business initiative forward,
predominantly large project across our business area within the area of
decarbonizing the industry with a high degree of stakeholder management as well
as important commercial value. As a member of the team of Strategy and
Business Development, you would take an active part in the energy
transition in both driving and supporting our
business in development matters as well as in search of new business
opportunities and models. You will also be involved in various responsibilities within the team of Strategy and Business Development besides a strong
focus of business development since we work close as a team with high and
ambitious team spirit. Your Job as Senior Business Developement Manager
- Drive and ensure the Strategy Process to execution, quarterly business reviews and other key meetings/presentation towards the Vattenfall Group Management and the Board of Directors
- Provide BA Markets Management team with adequate analyses of the energy market, business models and changing industries
- Drive the incubation of demands of new business models (e.g. around green hydrogen) for and with the existing organization according to our strategy and target state of BA Markets
- Ensure a coordinated Project Portfolio, a common and transparent process for prioritization of projects and initiatives to ensure strategy to execution and efficient use of project budget
- Provide relevant support for the business to ensure successful and forecasted business plans including Project Management of larger initiatives of high strategic value
- Evaluation of M&A possibilities that fit our strategy
- The Senior Business Development Manager reports directly to VP Controlling and Strategic Development
You will also ensure to set up and support adequate business development projects, possible taking on a project leadership (or product owner) dependend on the area and field of expertise but working closely to project portfolio management and Business Development Heads in the business. You will take active part in Group strategic projects, being active project members or even drive initiatives across Vattenfall.
Your Profile as Senior Business Developement Manager
Over years, the team has had various responsibilities and focused on different areas so we are looking for someone with a broad skill set who likes to work with different topics but always contributes to a business driving the energy transition.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Strategy processes or in Business Development within larger corporations
- University degree in business or in any other related area
- Leadership, stakeholder management and coordination of large strategic initiatives are key experiences that are highly important for this role
- Experience in the energy sector, ideally past work experience in a European energy utility on topics of CPPA, Hydrogen, Decentral Flexibility etc.
- Experience in project management, traditional methodology as well as in an agile set up
- Experience in flexibility, storage or hydrogen or any other relevant area that plays a role in the energy transition. Experience in advanced analytics is merited
- Native or fluent in English
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Strong drive to make Vattenfall’s goal of enabling fossil free living a reality
We are convinced that diversity contributes to building a more profitable and attractive company. We work actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability, religion and ethnic background.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20.000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Within Vattenfall, Business Area (BA) Markets optimizes assets and effectively sources and trades commodities, thus ensuring best value for both Vattenfall and our customers. BA Markets is active across Europe with around 450 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, and the UK.
Location: Hamburg or Stockholm
Contract type: unlimited position
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the recruiter for this position: Carina Böhle via phone at +494079022 1623.
Due to COVID-19 we adapted our application process to the current conditions. Interviews regarding this position will be conducted via video conference. Do you have any questions about the application process or how we deal with COVID-19? Please visit our FAQ list in advance.
Due to GDPR regulations, we kindly request that you only apply via our website. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Dela detta jobb