Senior Sales Manager
IdeaBits is an agile technology partner with a mission to help startups scale and succeed. We have a young, energetic team of 40+ members who are passionate about technology and innovation. With offices in Sweden and Sri Lanka, IdeaBits balances enterprise-level technology expertise and business understanding with the agility and innovativeness of a startup. We are truly a startup in the way we work - we believe in sharing, openness to new ideas, and communicating proactively and purposefully, both internally and with all our partners.
• Creating sales & marketing plans and set strategic objectives
• Finding, developing and closing sales opportunities through a structured sales process
• Initiating and prospecting lead generation activities
• Developing and maintaining strong, long-term business relationships with clients.
• Initiating and organizing events to orchestrate IdeaBits services
• Coordinating and communicating with tech teams in pre-sales and post-sales
• Assisting to build a sales team in Sweden
• 5+ years successful experience in Software Sales or Customer Relationship Management
• 5+ Years successful experience in selling to small and medium size accounts
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills in native Swedish and English
• Proven ability to “hunt”/prospect for new sales opportunities as it relates to our business
• Target account selling and value driven solution selling
• Entrepreneurial mind-set
WHY WORK WITH US?
• We avoid hierarchies, know each other well, make quick decisions, and have fun in the meantime
• Life at IdeaBits means collaborating with dedicated skilled professionals with a passion for technology and entrepreneurship
• Competent colleagues who complement each other well and value good cooperation
• Our team demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
• Generous commission and benefit structures
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
We only accept applications via Yobber. You will submit your CV and answer three video questions in your application.
We look forward to your application!
Dela detta jobb