Talent Sourcer to Fashion Industry Company
This is an exciting time! New consumer behaviors and rapid tech development will continue to transform how and when people shop. Our customer within the fashion industry is continuing to integrate the physical stores with the online platforms. They want to release the power of people, data and technology.
They are now looking for an experienced Tech reseracher that can help them find the best tech talents on a global market for the function Business Tech.
Our customer believes that Talent acquisition is a crucial function to attract right talent to H&M, we see a Talent Acquisition Sourcer as a door opener and an advocate of employer brand that makes a first impression to attract new talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer you will
- Find and attract the right tech talents from all over the world.
- Have a continuous and interesting dialogue with candidates.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to clearly comprehend technical requirements of the role, the scope, and the team
- Proactively build talent pipelines through referral generation, sourcing, events and sourcing campaigns
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean sourcing, and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and phone interview candidates to determine fundamental fit.
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with Engineering Hiring Managers and Recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to potentially impact pipeline
- Think out of the box and find innovative ways to network with right talent.
You will be part of a team that gives all to create a great candidate experience, always challenging status quo, a TA team with a lot of different skills, backgrounds and knowledge so you will be able to really broaden your horizon and learn from your team members.
In order to succeed in this role, we expect you to
Who do we need?
In order to succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Love Data and can work with data driven processes
- Have good experience from research within Tech
- Have innovative mindset in solving the tech roles
- Are curious and like to take on a great responsibility
- Have a natural way of working in a systematic and structured way of working
- Have an easy way to communicate, inspire and engage candidates
- Are passionate about meeting new people and building relationships
- Explore and map the tech talent market and you work proactively with talent pools/pipelines for key roles
- Are self-driven, structured, accurate
- Are professional, communicative, flexible, service and business minded
- Have vast understanding of global talent landscape within tech
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb