Technical Recruiter to Fashion Industry
This is an exciting time! New consumer behaviors and rapid tech development will continue to transform how and when people shop. Our customer within the fashion industry is continuing to integrate the physical stores with the online platforms. They want to release the power of people, data and technology.
They are now looking for experienced Tech Talent Acquisition Partners that can help them find the best tech talents on a global market for the function Business Tech. This is a consultancy opportunity, starting in August until February 2022, with the possibility for an extension.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner within Tech, you will:
- Primarily hire!
- Partner with the hiring managers to hire the right talent for them. You will act as advisor to them on key insights about candidates – from availability to motivational fit
- Interview candidates to identify the right fit
- Proactively together with Sourcers build talent pipelines
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity and keep the stakeholders engaged with the required information
- Develop and implement sourcing and recruiting strategies along with the team
- Work with Data driven processes of TA and analytics runs in your blood
- Work closely with different stakeholders
- Build trust, mentor, guide and coach stakeholders about the talent landscape and TA processes when needed
- Work closely with the rest of the TA teams regionally and globally as needed on hiring needs and other projects
You will be part of a team that gives all to create a great candidate experience, always challenging status quo, a TA team with a lot of different skills, backgrounds and knowledge so you will be able to really broaden your horizon and learn from your team members.
Who do we need?
In order to succeed in this role, we expect you to:
- Have great experience in solving Tech roles
- Have good experience in all parts of the recruitment process
- Have great understanding of business and technology
- Are accountable and take ownership
- Won´t hesitate to try & fail
- Can work independently at a high speed in a changing environment with several recruitments in parallel
- Are confident in yourself and accustomed to working with experienced managers
- Ensure that the diversity perspective and inclusiveness are natural parts of the process
- Have great experience recruiting a variety of roles found in a tech organization
- Are self-driven, structured, accurate
- You are professional, communicative, flexible, service-minded and business mind
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Dela detta jobb