Volume and Market Analyst to BMW Group
Volume and Market Analyst to BMW Group
We are looking for a Volume and Market Analyst Baltics to one ot the world´s leading car and motorbike manufacturer – BMW Group. BMW Group is, with their trademarks BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce, the world´s leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorbikes and provides financial and mobile premium services. BMW Groups´s success has always been based on thorough reflection and responsible decisions. From the beginning, the company has established an ecological and social sustainability through the entire business, including responsibility for the product and a clear commitment to save resources as a part of the strategy.
About the business
BMW Group Northern Europe coordinates and supports businesses in the different Nordic sales companies (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) as well as authorized BMW and MINI dealers in the Nordic countries and the Baltic region. BMW Group Northern Europe has approximately 200 employees and 160 authorized dealers and workshops. For more information visit our website www.bmwgroup.com.
Do you like working in an international environment? Do you like being involved in and handling a variety of topics? Would you like to deepen and share your knowledge about Volume planning in our region as well as connect with different internal and external stakeholders in different countries? As our Volume and Market Analyst Baltic, you will have a unique opportunity to work with the Importer markets and be the key player between the dealers and BMW AG..
In this function your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
• Planning and preparation of annual volume budgets.
• Preparing of weekly, monthly and long-range sales estimations and input the figures in the planning systems on engine level.
• Managing production requests to achieve commercial and financial target and optimize stocks in terms of quantity and mix.
• Preparing and steering of Sales Manager meetings, presenting market analysis, performance reports and competitive overviews with the purpose to optimize sales in the market, ensure optimal stock management and secure target market share and target achievements.
• Preparing analysis, sales tracking and steering, reporting and presentations to support local Management and central reporting needs.
• Supporting the Baltic region in developing reporting solutions and analysis tools.
• Proactively coming up with proposals to improve planning processes. Continuously monitoring and optimizing product mix and stock levels.
• Controlling production filling process on daily basis: checking open quotas in CORE, following up on quota filling with the dealers.
• Supporting dealers with production/volume related questions.
• Maintaining the dealer planning calendar with the deadlines for different reports and production related activities.
• Organizing dealers´ trainings in order to improve volume planning processes.
You have a Master´s degree preferably in business or economics. You have excellent analytical skills and excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint. It is important that you have the flexibility and ability to work with tight deadlines and have attention to details and are an excellent communicator. You are serviceminded and have a flexible mindset with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks. Since we are an international organization you need to be fluent in Swedish and English. Good knowledge and interest of the car market and the drivers of the business is an asset. The position will require travelling to the Baltic region.
Nobody drives BMW by coincidence. It´s a conscious choice, often the result of a dream. Neither is there anyone working at BMW by coincidence. Do you want to work with us? Welcome to send us your application including CV and letter through Jurek´s website, www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this position, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Martina Alexandersson email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Lotta Köhler email: email@example.com
Dela detta jobb