We are looking for a Key Account Manager
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Customer Development team in Solna, focusing on the acceleration of growth for our Foods and Tea categories at ICA, for a consulting assignment until March -21.
About the role
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of the commercial strategy and business plan together with your customer. You will have a lead role in selling and influencing, in negotiations and in the long-term customer collaboration and relationship build with your customer.
Your goal is to deliver positive category development as well as drive the company´s competitiveness resulting in turnover growth, market share gain and improved profitability of your accounts.
Main accountabilities & key responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for your customer /account growth delivery, including yearly negotiations regarding optimal mix on pricing, assortment, promotional program and perfect store
• Develop and execute a commercial strategy and customer business plan
• Work in close collaboration with your customer team as well as category team of Category Managers, CCD, Brand Managers, Finance and Supply Chain.
• Develop an optimal integrated promo plan and manage promo investments
• Manage the customer P&L
• Deliver the big now whilst creating the big next; You seek, create and experiment with new models to grow beyond the norm and deliver total category growth
As a person you are data driven, independent and result/business oriented with a great internal drive with a passion for customers and shoppers. You are a person with a winning growth mindset who likes to work in a dynamic environment with high pace and constantly look for change and improvements to deliver on customer and shopper demands as well as outperform competition. You need to be credible and confident in front of people and have a passion for growing businesses, coupled with the power to influence and negotiate. It is important that you have fully developed communication skills and a positive can do mentality/ personality. Preferably you proven track record of successful brand building, category management or key account management/customer relationship management and experience from negotiations from the FMCG market. University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Marketing and you are fluent in Swedish and English.
If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek Marketing & Communication´s website; www.jurek.se. For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Lotta Köhler email: email@example.com
Dela detta jobb